Saturday, February 17, 2018

This week at the library; or, Vacation is all gone now

We finally got in a great starting group for Anime Club!
Happening at the library
  • Monday
    • Sensory Playgroup
    • Tiny Tots
    • Vacation!
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • Lego Club
    • Vacation!
  • Wednesday
    • Winter Wigglers: Obstacle Course (2 sessions)
    • Worked 12-8
  • Thursday
  • Friday
I am pleased that I was gone for 5 days (if you count the weekend) and I only had one voicemail - and that was a hang-up so it doesn't count. I am not a fan of phones. Lots of deadlines this week, mostly for scheduling and things like the STEM calendar. March and April are done! Email me if you want to be added to the list for the editable publisher file!

I also had a book club that went long - and confirmed me in my suspicion that few kids nowadays know much about history. We had a vigorous discussion about dates (no, I was NOT born in the 60s *rolls eyes*) and about whether Snow Treasure is true or not (it isn't - it's historical fiction).

I'm glad I remembered to go to the HEAL committee meeting. It's a planning committee for a wellness program with a lot of different participants from various county groups. I think I've got some possible spots for Library on the Go this summer.


No comments: