Saturday, October 7, 2017

This week at the library; or, October!

Costume at book club
What's happening
  • Monday
    • Craftorama
    • Read with Pearl
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
    • Messy Art Club: Pointilism
  • Wednesday
    • Garden to Kitchen for kids
  • Thursday
    • Books 'n' Babies
    • Bookaneers
  • Friday
    • Maker Workshop: Sewing Machines part 1
    • Middle School Madness
I had Monday and Tuesday off - my associates ran Craftorama and Messy Art Club. Wednesday I went to a youth services meeting in the morning and then, reluctantly, it was time to return to work. There were a LOT of books on my desk - for book club, teachers, Cybils, and myself. Then I ordered more for the next book club and for more teacher requests! Soooo much work to do. Meetings about upcoming grants and outreach to the special needs community, meetings about the garden, and a reminder of all the things I need to do - scheduling, planning, reports, orders, OY. Worked like crazy up to the maker workshop - 4 kids and 1 adult, plus one adult volunteer (circ staff who absolutely saved my life!) Very productive and everyone had a great time. I finally left at 6:30 (we close at 6!). Phew!

Bookaneers Choices

No comments: