Saturday, October 15, 2016

This week at the library; or, We plan all the things and realize that we may possibly have planned too many

What's happening at the library and in my head
  • Monday
    • Playgroup with Pattie
    • Tiny Tots (Pattie)
    • Read with Pearl
    • The day started. I was happy and upbeat. Then the printer happened. Now I hate everything.
  • Tuesday
    • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions) (Pattie)
    • Rock 'n' Read
    • Girl Scouts
    • Now the laminator hates me. WHY.
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
    • Workshop
Professional Development

  • Youth Services Workshop
    • Some great takeaways from the teen presentation by Emily Ellis and of course as always we enjoyed our colleague Abby Bussen's spirited presentation. She rocks!

Projects in progress and completed
  • Back to working on toys again. Updating, cleaning, repacking and more.
  • Cleaning out YA storage books
What the kids are reading
  • Week of Mondays (threw me b/c it was a kid and I couldn't place the book, then realized the older sibling wanted it)
  • Ugh lexiles. Talked the parent into taking Summer I saved the world anyways as well as Notebook of Doom.
  • I survived
  • Princess Pink
  • Bad Kitty
  • Mouse soup
  • books about puppies
  • storybook movies - Scholastic
  • construction
  • Pete the Cat
  • sports books for 4th grader
  • american chillers
  • baseball
  • hank the cowdog (we don't have any)
  • movie recommendations - found someone to appreciate wind in the willows!

No comments: