Saturday, March 7, 2015

This week at the library; or, winter drags on

What's happening in my head and at the library
  • I still have a cold. I think I am allergic to winter.
  • Busy, busy, busy. Planning, meetings, programs, reports, and so forth.
  • Friday afternoon I just ignored all the other things I have to do and cleaned out the YA magazines. Phew, that felt good!
Programs

What the kids are reading (or what I can remember)
  • Bone books (lots of requests for these b/c of the poster I think)
  • Transportation books (yay neighborhoods!)
  • Read-alike for 26-story treehouse - gave them Buckley's Nerds
  • Adventure books to read aloud to a 5th, 7th, and 8th grader on a car trip. I suggested Ranger's Apprentice and....another book I can't remember now. Guys Read Thriller maybe? 
  • Transportation books (yay neighborhoods!)
  • Paw Patrol and Princess Sofia - new movies are on order

No comments: