Saturday, December 7, 2013

This week at the library; or, Foooooooog

Programs
Random Commentary
  • Monday was a definite Monday-After-A-Holiday. In a word, it sucked.
  • Tuesday was AWESOME. I felt like singing that song from Annie "yesterday was plain awful, you can say that again, yesterday was plain awful, but that's not now, that's then" (yes, I had that in my head). I listened to a great webinar about the annual report and realized I could be counting a lot more things! I am going to have phenomenal numbers next year! It was gloriously foggy all day (I love fog) and I felt no guilt for the kindergarteners being insanely wiggly b/c, as I had told the teachers when they asked if I could switch to two weeks earlier at the last minute, it was pot-luck storytime.
  • Then other stuff happened. I spent a lot of time finishing fiddly little things and had some long, heart-felt communions with the laminator. The result being all new signage in our children's area! As you can see, I put new signs on all the tubs and baskets and matching signs on the shelves, so kids can easily put things away. Certain People were skeptical about whether this will work or not, but I have faith in my families!

No comments: